Robust forward planning for school places is an essential task for all local authorities in England, with each having a…
Our team of analytical experts, our Demographic Data Resources, and our portfolio of analytical and forecasting models provide the basis of our unique consultancy offer.
A standardised approach may not provide the answer to your particular issue. We consider individual requirements and ensure the most appropriate approach to meeting your project requirements.
Recent assignments have considered a range of challenging projects:
- How do we target greater customer retention in our gyms?
- What is the profile and distribution of our most vulnerable customers?
- What has been the population yield profile from recent new homes?
- What is the size of the transient population in the private rented sector?
- What is the economic multiplier effect of regional infrastructure investment?
- What is the likely growth in household indebtedness in the water industry over the next five years?
In all cases, our Analytical Consultancy collates data from disparate sources, providing the basis for quantitative analysis, forecasting and robust project conclusions and recommendations.